After completing analysis on my initial design I went back to drawing a rough sketch of what I wanted my poster to look like as my initial design ended up not being what I wanted it to be when I had finished and reviewed the design. The design featured everything that I had highlighted to change in the previous post.
I personally feel that this design is so much better and looks a lot nicer. The layout is a lot more pleasant and prettier. It also highlights the microphone and microphone stand more which is the main focus of the poster. I will now try and create this using Inkscape. I am using Inkscape because the software is free to use. I would use Illustrator but I don’t have it and cannot afford it, meaning that Inkscape is the software I will be using